Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Administrator tplink has disabled reputation

Lightbulb Solutions to Problems of TP-LINK Cameras You May Encounter Recently

Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

[Problem] Upgrade the firmware of IP camera, old IOS APP can't work with camera during December 4th to 7th.

Dear Customer,
    We updated our cloud server on December 4th to improve the performance of our cloud service.
    However, our new iOS APP had not been certified and released by APP Store until December 7th. As a result, some of iPhone users are likely to encounter the problem below during December 4th to 7th.
    1. Old iOS APP cannot detect the camera in the process of register.
    2. The camera shows offline on the old iOS APP.

To solve these problems, just upgrade your iOS APP to the latest version v2.0.6.

[Problem] I can't view my camera across regions on tpCamera APP.

The new APP doesn't support this function for the moment. If the you need this feature, please go to www.tplinkcloud.com to view camera.
    Besides, we will solve this problem in the next version of APP.

[Problem] I can't configure my camera via setup wizard.

The new firmware of camera isn't compatible with setup wizard tool any more, please check the link below to configure your camera.
    http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-879.html
    http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-821.html

[Problem] Camera control tool can't work with my camera.

The new firmware of camera isn't compatible with camera control, but we will solve this problem in the next version of camera control tool.

Sorry for any inconvenience brought to you, please do not hesitate to contact us for any question.
    The Contact Email: support@tp-link.com

The newest IOS app works with the cloud access, but does not find the camera locally. Ditto for the Android app.
    Last edited by GaryPSU; 12-11-2015 at 14:42.

Tplink
    Its good to hear that you will upgrade CCP or the setup wizard tool.
    I think many of us have a question about this...
    When do you expect this will happen. ?
    When will it be avalible for download ?
    Some of us is dependent on that software !
    There are rumors that it will be ready in January ?
    IF that software could be ready for the holydays, that would be MUCH appreciated(high crime time)....

Angry Latest update of App (Android) and Firmware error (in NC200 and NC220)

[ENGLISH]
    Model : NC220
    Hardware Version : V1
    Firmware Version : NC220_V1_151125 (error)
    ISP : Speedy Argentina

A disaster.

The latest update of the app, along with the firmware update offered for cameras, threw down my NC220, not the NC200. Likewise the connection (local and Internet) is unstable in the camera that is working. Updates were made with a wired Internet connection and stable energy supply.

I sent complaint to the tp-link site support and unresponsive.

I was left without a camera and I'm going to travel soon.

How can we solve this happens urgently? In some forums and in comments to Play Store there are several similar complaints.

Thank you!

Product Information:
    Category: For home / smart home / Clod cameras
    Model number: NC220
    Hardware version: V1
    Firmware version: NC220_V1_150930 (OK)
    Firmware version fail: NC220_V1_151125 (error)

---

[SPANISH]
    Model : NC220
    Hardware Version : V1
    Firmware Version : NC220_V1_151125 (error)
    ISP : Speedy Argentina

Un desastre.

La última actualización de la App, junto con la actualización de firmware que ofrecía para las cámaras, tiró abajo mi NC220, no así la NC200. De igual forma la conexión por red (local e Internet) es inestable en la cámara que queda funcionando. Las actualizaiones se hicieron con una conexión a Internet cableada y suministro de energía estables.

Mandé reclamo al soporte del sitio de tp-link y no responden.

Me dejaron con una cámara tirada y estoy por viajar.

Cómo podemos hacer pasa solucionar esto de manera urgente? En algunos foros y en los comentarios de Play Store hay varios reclamos similares.

Gracias!

Información del producto:

Category: For home / Smart home / Clod cameras

Model number: NC220

Hardware version: V1

Firmware version: NC220_V1_150930 (OK)

Firmware version fail: NC220_V1_151125 (error)

---

José.-

Yes, it was upgraded allright, the good PC wizard is history, only on that dumb smartphones work. The link to the setup wizard is everywhere, but not on the tplink download page. They erased it.
    I don't understand one thing though .......... when everything working good, why you geniuses need to screw all things up.
    Now, my camera disconects after 1 day from cloud, and need to restart, this way is a whortless piece of crap.
    Good job. Thank you TPlink !!!!!
    Last edited by aquanoxtm; 12-14-2015 at 00:41.

hi, are we able to access the cameras tied to one TP-link account simultaneously on several handphones? e.g. several different handphones viewing the same cameras together

Last edited by boggyboggy; 12-15-2015 at 11:12.

Quote Originally Posted by tplink View Post

The new firmware of camera isn't compatible with camera control, but we will solve this problem in the next version of camera control tool.
    When it released ?
    This is a very urgent matter.

When will the new "camera control tool" be available?

I am very my shocked with below problem. Does tplink team did not fix this immediately for it clients. I have 3 camera useless at my home. Pls fix the below problem i just purchased the camera 2th jan 2016 for offical tp-link dealer here in karachi. if you can not fix this issue just refund the camera. Farhan Ashrafi

[Problem] Camera control tool can't work with my camera.

Sorry for any inconvenience brought to you, please do not hesitate to contact us for any question.
    The Contact Email: support@tp-link.com

Having paid out good money for this piece of junk [NC220] before Christmas this explains? why nothing works. I cannot connect [apparently] without a router , my set up does not use one, the app wouldn't work and I cannot d/l it again and nothing I do will induce my PC nor my iphone to find the camera. The lights on it work beautifully so maybe next Christmas I will give it pride of place on the tree..
    As an invalid pensioner, being gypped out of so much cash is hard to reconcile.
    TPlink is definitely NOT on my "to-buy" list.

Solutions to Problems of TP LINK Cameras You May Encounter Rec

Just trying to get a handle on the best cloud hosting providers - which provider are you using and how do you rate the service?

In some forums and in comments to Play Store there are several similar complaints.
    Last edited by illena; 03-29-2017 at 17:26.
    Software Professional

It's OK now, every camera works . The new Firmware for the nc200 is stable. TPlink guys are ok.

internet cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by me1 View Post
    Having paid out good money for this piece of junk [NC220] before Christmas this explains? why nothing works. I cannot connect [apparently] without a router , my set up does not use one, the app wouldn't work and I cannot d/l it again and nothing I do will induce my PC nor my iphone to find the camera. The lights on it work beautifully so maybe next Christmas I will give it pride of place on the tree..
    As an invalid pensioner, being gypped out of so much cash is hard to reconcile.
    TPlink is definitely NOT on my "to-buy" list.
    ....you need the older cameras with av connections and recorder like you see in shopping centres.