Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

MA260 GSM CSD Data Call not working

Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

I always get 'NO CARRIER' when I try ATD<remote GSM modem phone number>.
    With other manufacturer modem I have no problem.

Maybe this modem don't support this command.

Junior Member jane_great is on a distinguished road
    I agree. Try to change the modem.
    Also, check here some interesting information.

I found the issue with my telephone. I can get information, web, content, however no voice telephone. It ended up being the radio reception apparatus for telephones calls. The dark wire on the correct side was getting squeezed when I screwed the back on. Order College papers I likewise lifted the USB flex circuit board somewhat, from the privilege. Cleaned the contact between the board and the reception apparatus contact on the edge and squeezed it back. That settled it. Along these lines, check your dark wire associations or have a go at supplanting the wire.

Smile Nice

I donít know the reason why the data is not working. It may have some error inside, so seek the help of some other people who have good knowledge in this method. So that you can clear all your doubts well. http://www.photoeditingindia.com/ima...g-services.php</a>

nice post

This is the first time I have come across this site and little bit confused about the subject you have shared here. I have seen some of the discussion on this topic but didnít understand it clearly. Can you make it simpler so that readers can understand about the real issue?android tablet rentals