Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    1 month of my last post, more than 2 months from the last beta release and nothing new... like if all are working perfectly, without problems and nothing more to do i am thinking in abandon this solution..
    Thanks and regards!

Alessio Garavano
    www.isparg.com.ar

7 month using 2pair PTP bridge CPE510 5km running as well perfectly.
    maybe use same CPE510 for Client radius range 1-5km
    low latency and good troughput capacity
    but hope easy method scanlist frequency for faster swithcing channel. like other brand

how to download beta firmware ?

Hi,
    Where is the link to the beta firmware, need a subscription to beta-program or something else ?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aditrodostress View Post
    7 month using 2pair PTP bridge CPE510 5km running as well perfectly.
    maybe use same CPE510 for Client radius range 1-5km
    low latency and good troughput capacity
    but hope easy method scanlist frequency for faster swithcing channel. like other brand
    Do you know if the last update is supporting VLAN tagging ?

When PharOS 2.0 for CPE210?

DATA(VLAN100) and IPTV(VLAN200) Vlans between two CPE510

Hi, i'm trying to get two VLANS through wireless connection between two CPE510. I have set port ether5 of one Mikrotik router to trunk and i'm sending 3 tagged VLANS with ids: 100 (DATA), 200 (IPTV) and 20 (Management).
    One port of modem is directly connected to 1st Mikrotik (192.168.2.1) on ether2 and then bridged on VLAN 200, which goes then via Trunk on the other side into Mikrotik #2 (192.168.3.1), and gets untagged via bridge on ether4.

On both CPE510 there is Beta Firmware --> pharos-up-ver1-3-3-P3[20151112-rel43609]

Name:  Core Network.png
Views: 0
Size:  120.5 KB

LAN is working perfectly, but i cannot get IPTV working over wireless connection. On Mikrotik i see that it's transmitting about 3 Mb/s on VLAN 200, data flow is also visible in the PharOS web interface under LAN0, but WLAN0 is showing nothing...
    So it seems that CPE510 is dropping packets before sending them into the air.. I have tried to experiment with MTU, but it seems that there is no difference.. On STB device (albis) i get TV menu, but when it tries to show actual picture it blacks out (data is not coming to STB). VLAN20 is set as management interface and it's getting perfectly through as VLAN100.
    I have turned on IGMP proxy on both ends, but no joy.

If i connect both Mikrotiks with LAN cable, everything is OK, i get internet and IPTV on the other side...

Any suggestions ?
    Last edited by Miky1987; 01-26-2017 at 18:40.

Hi Alegara,

You can try the newest PharOS softeare and PharOS Controller software download from the official website
    http://www.tp-link.com/en/download/C....html#Firmware

Why not drop an email directly to the support@tp-link.com directly? It would be much more efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Miky1987 View Post
    Hi, i'm trying to get two VLANS through wireless connection between two CPE510. I have set port ether5 of one Mikrotik router to trunk and i'm sending 3 tagged VLANS with ids: 100 (DATA), 200 (IPTV) and 20 (Management). ...........
    same problem with my cpe210.. Already ask support team to handle this issue and currently they work on it. Are you already manage this problem?