Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How to reset Windows 7 password with USB

Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Last week, I set a newly created password on my Windows 7 computer, but I forgot the password accidently.Now the trouble to me is how to reset Windows 7 password with USB quickly. So I need help now. Please give me a simple guide to teach me how to do that, and it will much better than the guide I got on Google. Thank you.

Download Windows 7 Password Reset Tool and install it. Run the program and burn the ISO image to the USB flash drive. Use the USB to reset Windows 7 password. Starting an admission essay is a hardest part. The admission essay should define your personality and your strength with more specific. Don’t worry about making it perfect, get help from the highly experienced and professional writers of online admission essay writing service.

In order to recover or unlock password on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, you can use SmartKey Windows Password Recovery to do that. It's a powerful and profesional tool to deal with login password recovery problem. You won't lose any data when you use it. You can make usef of it with ease. See more at HERE->>

Nice post. To learn how to reset Windows 10 login password. Smartkey Windows Password Recovery will be a good choice for you. This professional Windows password recovery software can help you reset all versions Windows password in several minutes.

Read more:
    Find lost password

Last week, I set a newly created password on my Windows 7 computer, but I forgot the password accidently.Now the trouble to me is how to reset Windows 7 password with USBquickly. So I need help now. Please give me a simple guide to teach me how to do that, and it will much better than the guide I got on Google

Use SmartKey Windows Password Recovery to do that.
    Last edited by kaufen; 11-30-2016 at 19:36.

Junior Member Elton is on a distinguished road
    Download and install SmartKey Windows Password Recovery to another accessible computer.And burn a bootable USB flash drive with the accessible computer. Step 3: Take the USB to your locked computer and then reset Windows 7 password successfully.Essay writing is one of the difficult tasks faced by the students nowadays. Numerous universities and colleges needs their students to know about a Admission Essay Writing Service as branch of their entrance application, and learning applications often include one or more essays in addition to such target data as evaluations and test scores.

Junior Member Jermy is on a distinguished road
    Use smartKey Write My Essay

You create bootable usb, usb plug into the computer and follow the instructions, you success
    cong ty nha xinh hcm
    mau biet thu dep
    cong ty nha xinh hcm
    nha xinh sai gon
    noi that dep
    mau thiet ke nha dep nhat

How to reset Windows 7 password with USB

I made a password reset disk with USB driver to reset the password of my Windows 10 computer currently locked due to wrong password. When I tried booting from the disk, my computer suddenly turns blue screen. with the following code: It is dell latetide e7270. please help

Junior Member ketoanbiz is on a distinguished road
    Case You Forgot password Not Name Administrator Account. Restart the computer and when Windows Logon screen display, press Ctrl + Alt + Del two times, a login screen will appear. In the Username you typed in as Administrator. And you leave the Password box and then press Enter.

try to Download Windows 7 Password Reset Tool and install it bro.

UUkeys seems the best one to unlock windows 7 password. I forgot my login password and use it to recover the password in just 2 minutes.

Tutorial: http://www.uukeys.com/unlock-windows...-password.html
    Last edited by infergnome; 03-17-2017 at 02:52.