Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Smile TL-R600VPN Router with latest Firmware killing my upload speed to Charter

Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

My TL-R600VPN appliance is "chocking" out my upload speeds to my ISP. I bypass the router and I get 60x4ish no issues but when I route thru my TL-R600VPN device and run test speeds thru speedtest.net download speeds are great but I cannot upload it times out. Anyone else experiencing this and if so any answers?

Appreciate any help in advance!

Did you test the speed in a different way to make a comparison? Download speed is normal, right? You'd better provide screenshot of test results.
    What's the current firmware version and hardware version?

Attached screenshots

See attached...Routing packets thru the TP Link appliance...anything else you need to see? Let me know....
    Attached Images    

Upgrade the latest firmware first. Reconfigure your router. Try to test the speed in different ways.
    http://www.tp-link.com/en/download/T....html#Firmware

Just got TL-R600VPN Router and I have no upload speed to TWC/Spectrum

I just bought a TL-R600VPN router to replace an old D-Link Router I have. I had the same issue that I had no upload speed at all with a speed test. If I switched back to my D-Link router I got the 5 Mbps that I would expect. I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if your issue was ever resolved. This is the only thread I could find that described the exact issue I am seeing.

Thanks for any help