CavIT make a backup copy using QFIL from them that boot up fine, a then restore it to 2 that are constantly flashing the TP-Link logo on and off. Upload the backup here
1. Fastboot.zip (adb + fastboot)
2. adb-setup-1.4.3.exe (adb + fastboot)
Maybe this could be an option also:
1. Download the images:
https://cyngn.com/products/oneplusone (here just our image)
And then scroll down and download the fast boot.zip
2. Download fast boot:
3. un-extract the zip to C:\mango\
4. Open cmd as admin.
5. "cd C:\mango"
6. Power + volume up (don't know how boot this modem into flashing mode, maybe peer Android AIO Flasher.exe if recovery mode=flash mode)
7. Copy one and run it, then move on
fastboot oem unlock
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash cache cache.img
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
fastboot flash dbi sdi.mbn
fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
fastboot flash LOGO logo.bin
Just I don't know how put this modem into flashing mode "Power + volume up"
Maybe a combination of buttons, just on the damaged device, I can not check it.
I do not have the device now, made repair for some friend, he wanted this modem back.