Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I am using TP link routers and is working well at my home. Are you facing the problem while your uTorrent is running or sometimes the problem may be also due to your wireless settings connections.

I recently installed a router, and I am also encountering a similar problem. Does anyone got the solution for this?
    Thanks in Advance
    Marketing Assignment Help

I recently installed a router, and I am also encountering a similar problem. Does anyone got the solution for this?<br>Thanks in Advance<br>

Junior Member emma01 is on a distinguished road
    I as of late put in new TP interface switch. The day it was introduced speed was very great yet now the speed is most exceedingly bad. Around 20 to 30 Kbps, it is truly disappointing phase please help me with that. In the event that you found the arrangement please make me mindful through my email.

Junior Member trieugiatai is on a distinguished road
    you can said Model of your router? I can help you.

I got updated my WiFi internet router from local made to TP and the difference is great. Installation is easy as i am computer savvy didn't face any problem

I am shocked that you are using the TP lInk router since 5 years and no problem experienced till now. Configuring router Is not a big issue and I think it will solve your problem clearly. I wish to know more in detail about this router and its functioanalities. click to read more

Incredible

The day it was presented speed was extremely incredible yet now the speed is most exceedingly terrible. Around 20 to 30 Kbps, it is really baffling stage please help me with that. If you found the course of action please make me careful through my email.

Quote Originally Posted by cherylfaye View Post
    The day it was presented speed was extremely incredible yet now the speed is most exceedingly terrible. Around 20 to 30 Kbps, it is really baffling stage please help me with that. If you found the course of action please make me careful through my email.
    What's the model number of your router? Do you have installed the latest firmware? What about speed through Ethernet connection?

Junior Member ChloeJohnsty is on a distinguished road
    Hi Friends,

I know about all info, It's knowledgeable info ..
    Thanks

In my opinion, you should take a new router because this problem may take long time and may be unsolvable too.

Junior Member jiya is on a distinguished road
    a good article.. click

I am using TP link Router but i can't face any problem in it.
    If you want Marketing Assignment help in Australia then right place for your assignment writing is Australia Assignment Help.
    http://australiaassignmenthelp.com/ provides service for complete assignment for different states of Australia like Adelaide, Canberra etc. Our Assignment Helper service provided for more than 100+ subjects like Accounting, Management etc. or For More detail Visit Australia Assignment Help site here.

Thanks for the share!! this was very informative and helpful!! keep posting!! great work!! would like to know more!!
    Bluehost Coupon

Junior Member sarahemi is on a distinguished road
    If you are using it for the official uses, I suggest you go for the Dual-Band routers for multiple accesses. TP-link routers usually don't get enough for managing so many devices simultaneously, therefore they sometimes reset or block some of the mac addresses of the devices. Logo Designing Company Dubai