Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Problem in router

Im Using a TP link router since last 5 years and its work fine on my hand but now suddenly it stop working I dont know whats the problem all lights are blinking but when I try to connect internet I got a message please configure your router kindly solve my problem Im in big trouble I have to complete all my pending all my assignment of Buy assignment online UK till the mid of this month and my net is not working please help

Model of your router?
    Lights are blinking normally, right? If you are not sure, refer to its user guide which can be found on TP-LINK website.
    Did you try to reset and reconfigure it?

all lights are blinking and when i reset the router its fine and after somewtime its stop working

Would you please provide the model/firmware/hardware of your router?
    Have you try to make a factory reset?
    I guess the power is not stable which leads to the blinking lights.

Slow speed

I recently installed new TP link router. The day it was installed speed was quite good but now the speed is worst. About 20 to 30 Kbps, it really frustrating speed please help me with that. If you found the solution please make me aware through my email.
    Assignment Help

Assignment help by expert

Quote Originally Posted by johnnoels View Post
    I recently installed new TP link router. The day it was installed speed was quite good but now the speed is worst. About 20 to 30 Kbps, it really frustrating speed please help me with that. If you found the solution please make me aware through my email.
    Assignment Help
    f

Assignment Writers. It happens sometimes but doesn't need to take a tension just follow these steps.
    First Reset your router or reconfigure it, if doesn't work.
    The second option is Login to your admin panel and type again username and password.
    The third option is that it can be a virus issue please scan your PC with good antivirus (AVG Recommended), if doesn't work.
    Last option is just to contact your internet provider.

Problem in r

hiIm new user and I have big problem with unblock FIREWALLED.I can not find the router on the list.I have Cisco EPC3928S.I wanted to set up some other model but I can not find the login configuration siteplease if you can help methank you

If you found the solution please make me aware through my email.
    You can buy Toto 4D tickets online and check
    magnum 4d past result
    online at 4d malaysia

TP link routers are good one. I am using TP link routers from last 3 years and really these routers never disturbed me any time. Dissertation writing service

Problem in r

I cant logon to a MikroTik router because I dont know the password. The problem is that the MikroTik router is onboard of a vessel a is used for WiFi for the crew. Yesterday the VSAT connection of the vessel changed and they need to use a different DNS server. I am at the office logon to a server onboard of the vessel by RDP, so I cant simply reset it. The ship was taken over by the company where I work for, so that is the reason I do not know the password. Is there some option to reset the password without resetting the router? Many thanks Best regards, Bastiaan

TP link routers are the best I am using TP routers at my home and they are giving the best service.
    Assignment writing help

Quote Originally Posted by julia_charles View Post
    TP link routers are the best I am using TP routers at my home and they are giving the best service.
    Assignment writing help
    Model of your router?

Hey!
    I have almost a similar problem but a bit different. Sometimes my TP-LINK router don't want me to visit sites, like term papers by Writings Guru and similar. It is embarrassing, cause I need my writings to be done. How do you think, is it router problem?

Problem in router

Do your problems happen all of the time, or only when uTorrent is running? I'll have to assume your problem is somewhere in your wireless settings on your laptop, your firewall settings on your laptop, or your browser setting on your laptop. Dissertation Writers