Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    No,the problem of DFS in OpenWRT is that i can't find my ISP AP,because my ISP AP uses the DFS channels.That's why i need the DFS channels in OpenWRT

At http://www.tp-link.com/test/products...specifications there is written that the WA7510N supports frequencies

5.150-5.250GHz
    5.250-5.350GHz (Support Dynamic Frequency Selection)
    5.470-5.725GHz (Support Dynamic Frequency Selection)
    5.725-5.825GHz

but in router when it is in test mode selected it shows only these frequencies:-

Quote Originally Posted by Siddhant001 View Post
    You are on OpenWRT also.
    Yes I am, but for my personal use I never had or ever flash a CPE.
    5210 still today is a very popular one, and with the UBNT flash became even more popular, I did more than 10 for a friend that is in WISP business
    7210 was ok but not as popular as 5210, today 7210 with the Beta FW, Rocks, deployed one for a cousin, more than a month ago, haven't hear a complaint.
    7510 never wanted one, and if by some way I ever one had , it would had been flashed DD-WRT
    Today with line Pharos CPE210/510, best thing Tp-Link has come out with.
    I use OpenWrt in routers, homes here in Acapulco Mexico have lot of cement and steel, and in the crowded and competed 2.4 Ghz band Cron, is a need

Quote Originally Posted by Siddhant001 View Post
    No,the problem of DFS in OpenWRT is that i can't find my ISP AP,because my ISP AP uses the DFS channels.That's why i need the DFS channels in OpenWRT
    Thank you for the answer, your ISP is using DFS for a reason, I suppose.

You are right at the point "your ISP is using DFS for a reason".

@Siddhant001 Today I crossed with this http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=733401

Thanks

brick tl wa7510n

need help please.. how to unbrick my 7510? brick after change opernwrt to original . now my router the led only blinking

need help... how to unbrik 7510, cuz my router brick