Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hi dear,

There may be some issue on your powerbank. You may replace this with the shop where you purchased or call customer care section to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Power banking Model TL-PB10400, How can I get the detailed spesification? I need that item to help me on the long journey. principally, must be durable

Quote Originally Posted by abarua6 View Post
    Power banking Model TL-PB10400, How can I get the detailed spesification? I need that item to help me on the long journey. principally, must be durable
    Googling it. It saves you a lot of time.
    Internet Marketing Solutions Provided By Datamaya SEO Indonesia Services and Google Adwords.

what is the best brand of powerbank today?

I think the powerbank is broken. Try to replace it with a new one. It is not normal if all the 4 lights blinking while charging.

power bank charging

Why not? the GZ specs say USB Port: 5V up to 1A 5W max, regulatedmost battery banks charge with 0.5A so you are Ok even with decreased performancewhat's your battery bank?

Mine does that too sometimes. I also did think it was getting overheated but everything was ok and it's still working.

Yes, I think you can.
    power bank charging
    I use the Fusion Emperor charger along with the Fusion 600w power supply, been faultless for me.
    Apabila Anda membutuhkan PH meter Tanah atau PH Meter air kunjungi jual ph meter namun jika Anda butuh alat pengukur tds air miunum klik jual tds meter kalau butuh alat pendeteksi gas / gas detector klik jual gas detector.