+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

power bank charging

Region : UnitedStates

Model : TL-PB10400

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

When charging all 4 led lights blink on and off at the same time. The documentation does not
    indicate what that means.

Lights keep flashing and it cannot be charged, right?
    If so, it is faulty...
    Normally, when the internal temperature is higher than 60C, all lights on TL-PB10400 will flash and shut itself down for the protection reasons.

As @Vivian said, only when the internal temperature is higher than 60C or lower than 0C , all lights on TL-PB10400 will flash and shut itself down and cannot be charge.

If your powerbank's temperature is normal but 4 LEDs keep flashing, it is fault, contact the shop to get a new one.

I believe that your powerbank's faulty too. Is it a new purchase? I think you should have it checked to where you purchased it.

Quote Originally Posted by glenn View Post
    Region : UnitedStates

Model : TL-PB10400

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

When charging all 4 led lights blink on and off at the same time. The documentation does not
    indicate what that means.
    good info for the powerbank

This is not the right place to ask the price...
    Contact resellers in your country.
    http://www.tp-link.co.id/where-to-buy/resellers.aspx

Power bank charging is the best sources of charge your cell phones at anywhere. But if your power bank makes some mess during the time when you connect your phone with the power bank the you have to make sure your power is fully charged or not. May be this is the only reason why its blinking light is not on while you connect your phone with it.

comment and replay

How to maintain power bank that is not easily damaged?

Full charge after you drain it completely
    Do you ofetn visit online sex shop with your spouse?

Lights keep flashing and it cannot be charged, right?
    If so, it is faulty... Apk Files
    Normally, when the internal temperature is higher than 60C, all lights on TL-PB10400 will flash and shut itself down for the protection reasons.

Really? Thanks for explain...the light confused me some time ago and now it's all clear!

Is it a new purchase? I think you should have it checked to where you purchased it.

power bank charging

How do you go about charging a 12V gell cell? I have been using a wall charger--trickle charger I guess But have no idea when its done?Can you use the same charger as you do your 6 cell batt packs? 1-2 amps

Yes, I think you can.

power bank charging

I use the Fusion Emperor charger along with the Fusion 600w power supply, been faultless for me.