Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator tplink has disabled reputation

Post [Beta Program] We are launching beta software tests here

Dear TP-LINK forum members

We are launching beta software tests here in this forum. Anyone that is interested in participating in the beta software testing and discussion is welcome.

The purpose of the beta tests here is to provide customers with the opportunity to get access to upcoming features and help improve the software, giving TP-LINK the opportunity to test software in real-world scenarios before official final released.

Precautions:
    Beta software is not fully tested and shouldn't be treated as production software or used for any critical purpose. Beta software may contain issues or bugs and is considered under development, and beta software testers must be willing to accept these risks.

We expect our beta participants to:

-- Provide timely and thorough feedback on the beta software, especially on the new features and enhancements of the software, both good and bad. Include:
    1. Problem description
    2. The TP-LINK model number
    3. Beta software version
    4. Network Topology
    5. Other information might be relevant, such as your operating system, options you have changed from default configuration, etc.

-- Be patient while issues are being addressed.

-- Not spread or discuss beta anywhere else but the official TP-LINK forum. Unauthorized modification or distribution of beta firmware can lead to misuse and unwanted damage to other users outside the TP-LINK forum.

-- Not request technical support from TP-LINK via official support phone lines or support@tp-link.com. All beta-related support will be provide on TP-LINK forum. All questions and comments should be directed to this board.

Anyone not following the above rules may be disallowed to participate.
    Thanks very much for helping us make our products better! Your help here could make a considerable difference!

The beta software will be released in the Beta Test sub-forum:

http://forum.tp-link.com/forumdispla...-software-Test

Wanted Beta firmware for support of frequency from 4920 to 6100 Mhz in WA7510N
    Region : India

Model : WA7510N

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 3.12.6 Build 130427

ISP : Sikka Broadband

I have buyed new TP-Link WA7510N but there is no use of it for me so i think ed to participate in beta testing.So i want to know that does WA7510N supports these frequencies as the beta of PharOS supports.There is also a bug see in the pictures.
    Only the Wireless Setting doesn't loads correctly
    http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/28b...27o92ywazg.jpg
    http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/419...pthgdjkfzg.jpg
    I have reset the device flash new firmware but the bug doesn't fixed.
    Even if the router is not connected with the AP the led's shows the full signal.

I am using Windows 8.1 64 bit
    Device Tp-Link WA7510N V1
    Firmware 3.12.6.Build 130427

Is there is any beta firmware for WA7510N for frequency support from 4920 MHz to 6100 MHz.

Last edited by Siddhant001; 03-25-2015 at 05:25.

Administrator tplink has disabled reputation
    @Siddhant001

There is no such beta for TL-WA7510N so far.
    Kindly be noticed that we appreciate anyone who join the beta tests here but we are not able to develop every beta to full fill all functions on every model. Regards.

Is there is any ETA on Beta WA7510N

Quote Originally Posted by tplink View Post
    Dear TP-LINK forum members

We are launching beta software tests here in this forum. Anyone that is interested in participating in the beta software testing and discussion is welcome.
    Hi, @tp-link
    Check please my request here
    http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread....INK-Tether-apk
    Thank you!
    TP-LINK fan

I would be very interested to beta test firmware for the smarthome devices - I own several HS100 smart plugs

Any beta for WR941HP?

Any beta for Archer C2600?

Junior Member drimer is on a distinguished road
    Any beta for Archer C5 v2?

Members jgu is on a distinguished road
    Do you plan to issue a firmware update for the VR600 v1 to bring feature parity with the v2 ? Would happily test any betas to help that.

Beta for C7 V.4 (US)? I'm having problems with Qualcom Atheros AR956X wireless adapter.

Members R1D2 is on a distinguished road
    Guys, please note: this is the beta SW subforum for Outdoor APs (CPE, WBS) only, not for other models. Each main forum has its own beta SW subforum if a beta program is available at all.