Declaration of 3G/4G compatibility issues

Region : China

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Before You Buy
    Before you buy our 3G/4G router (TL-MR3420/TL-MR3220/TL-MR3040/TL-MR3020), we suggest you refer to your regionís 3G/4G compatibility list about certain TP-LINK 3G/4G router:
    1. Visit TP-LINKís official website www.tp-link.com, go to Supportŗ 3G/4G USB Modem Compatibility List, and you will find our 3G/4G routers.
    2. Select the router you want to buy, and then select your Region. Now you can see all the modems which are compatible with this router in your country.

Note:
    Please verify Region & router & modem & ISP is completely correct as 3G/4G compatibility issue is related to all these factors.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  21.3 KB

Name:  2.jpg
Size:  10.5 KB

Name:  3.jpg
Size:  19.0 KB

After You Buy
    If you have already bought our 3G/4G router, but your modem canít work properly with our 3G/4G router. We can use following methods to make trouble-shooting:

1. Your modem is in our 3G/4G compatibility list
    If your modem is in our 3G/4G compatibility list, please following this FAQ to make trouble-shooting: www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=400. (If you donít know whether your modem is in 3G/4G compatibility list or not, please refer to the guide in 【Before You Buy】)

If this FAQ still canít help you resolve your issue, please be free to contact us:
    You can make a phone call or e-mail to us as you want (e-mail is suggested as we may need system log for analysis).
    Name:  4.jpg
Size:  21.3 KB

Note:
    Q: Some customers may have a doubt, if the modem is in your 3G/4G compatibility list, why now itís not compatible at all?
    A: If a modem is in our 3G/4G compatibility list, it means we have tested this modem before and verify this modem is compatible with our 3G/4G router. However, as modem will have a hardware/software upgrade as time elapsed, therefore, this modem may be not compatible with our 3G/4G routers after that.
    You can contact us for support if you meet this kind of issue, we will try our best to resolve this issue and make it compatible again.

2. Your modem isnít in our 3G/4G compatibility list
    If your modem isnít in our 3G/4G compatibility list, it means we havenít tested this modem before, therefore, we canít guarantee this modem can work normally with our 3G/4G routers.
    But we can still make following trouble-shooting to try to make it work: www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=400

If it still doesnít work, we must say sorry about that as there are too many modems around the world, and we canít make them all work with our 3G/4G routers since there will always be new modems coming into market.
    We have been devoting ourselves to make more modems compatible with our 3G/4G routers.

Any doubt, please be free to contact us.

TP-LINK Tech Support
    Stanley Chen

11/4/2014

problem with support Vodafone Egypt zte K4201-Z with tp-link TL-MR3420 V1
    Region : Egypt

Model : TL-MR3420

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : TL-MR3420_V1_121123

ISP : Vodafone Egypt.

The Vodafone ZTE K4201-Z not work with router TL-MR3420 V1 !
    I need help bin file not found !

http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread....k-TL-MR3420-V1

tp-3020

I upgrade the device to mr3020nv1_en_3_17_2_up_boot Version (140408)
    the problem no internet and I do not connate the nouvau wifi password
    please help me.

I faced similar issue with it. I am very unhappy with TP link product TL-MR3020 and i think development team is not working to support new products even after reported existing products in market.

hi
    TL-MR3420 V2
    Have compatible modem Huawei E397Bu-501 4G LTE ??
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/231742379785

Thanks
    Last edited by datvi55; 02-27-2016 at 10:10.

Region : Morocco

Model : TL-MR3020

Hardware Version : MR3020 v1 00000000

Firmware Version : 3.17.2 Build 150921 Rel.62529n

ISP : MAROC TELECOM (IAM)

MODEM: LTE 4G HUAWEI E-3372 Hilink UNLOCKED

The "HUAWEI E-3372 Hilink UNLOCKED" not work with router TL-MR3020 V1
    I need help, bin file not found !
    i get after insertion of the modem in router "Unplugged".

i have bought this Modem from:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/262548734237...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Junior Member Vijay mangukiya is on a distinguished road
    problem with support Vodacom Tanzania Huwai K5160 with tp-link TL-MR3420 V2Region : TanzaniaModel : TL-MR3420Hardware Version : V2Firmware Version : All redy Upgrade ISP : Vodacom Tanzania The Vodacom Huwai K5160 ( 4g dongle/USB sticks ) not work with router TL-MR3420 V2 I need help to short it out this issue http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread....k-TL-MR3420-V1

Good Day, I need help with Huawei K5160 with tp-link TL-MR3020. Vodafone usb dongle not recognized. region is south africa. Urgent assistance will be appreciated

I have not yet purchased the Archer VR600 as I want to ensure 4G modem compatibility first. The 4G is the main reason why I am looking at this router so if it is not compatible I will have to look elsewhere.

I have looked at the compatibility list at http://www.tp-link.com/en/comp-list.html and the VR600 itself does not appear. I looked at the VR900 and it lists no modems at all for Australia.

So can someone tell me if the Huawei E3372 is compatible with the Archer VR600 and will work in Australia (The ISP would be Optus)

Thank You

hi i purchase my mr200 from amozon.in yesterday .in my mr200 sim card error display if it auto disconnect from operator side i have to restart my router again . i have dlink 3G /4G usb router i using it fairly same sim before no any problem . again i put that sim in dlink it working great in 1 bar signal i am getting good speed while in tplink 2 bar signal i dnt get speed like dlink.Tplink have external antena for mobile signal but it not worth . Fix this bug. and give the link of latest firmware of mr 200 .and this router page also nt get refreshed automatically

I do not want to upgrade my iPad3 to iOS6 unless Time Master is known to be mostly compatible. Does anyone have some experience? Thanks, Tom.

Declaration of 3G/4G compatibility i

What are known Mountain Lion compatibility issues? What applications does SC NOT work with under ML? For applications where SC doesnt work, what is severity of issue? Fatal/SC crashes or something livable?

Junior Member nahar19 is on a distinguished road
    problem with support CYBORG E488 with tp-link TL-MR3420
    Region : INDONESIA

Model : TL-MR3420

Hardware Version : V3
    Firmware Version : TL-MR3420_V3_150928

The CYBORG E488 not work with router TL-MR3420!
    I need help bin file not found !

Now more and more modern, more whole 4G

I have a new VR600 but there is no uptime info