Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Remote Management (Router TPLINK) and Remote access (Pfsense Server) by TL-R470T+

Region : Argentina

Model : TL-R470T+

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi.. Im having problems configuring TL-470T+ Router Balancing. I need to acces to it remotely and that the router allow me acces to my server remotely too by No-IP. What do i have to do in the router? how can conffigure it to do what i want.? thanks

Hi maracaiber0

Try these
    1.) enable remote management on your 470T+
    2.) create a no-ip account, then on the 470T+, if I am not mistaken it has a built-in no-ip client.
    input your no-ip credentials (username / password / domain).
    3.) don't forget to configure port forwarding on the 470T+ for your server (e.g. IPCam / file server /etc)

Make sure your DSL provider assigns your load balancer with a public IP (WAN IP)

to access your server remotely, type http://WANIP:PORT NUMBER (e.g. http://10.20.30.40:8000)

Good luck, hope this helps.

Hi Brog

I did that and it didnt work.. So.. I created de no-ip account, entered all data and configured the router.My router has 4 public Wan Ip address.. Which of these Ips do ia have to use? whatever?

in the second part... The problem is.. i dont know how to configure in the forwading area.i dont know the parameters to configure it..

i hope and i will be really grateful if you could help me..

Thanks my friend..

Hola.

Perdón, sé que el tema es viejo, pero tengo que instalar también un TP-LinkR470T+ como balanceador de carga entre dos proveedores (Claro y Fibertel) para tener un pfSense siempre funcional para clentes remotos con OpenVpn, también utilizo No-ip como registro de DNS ... como solucionaste tu problema ?

Hi.

Sorry, I know the theme is old, but I also have to install a TP-LinkR470T + as a load balancer between two providers (Claro and Fibertel) to have an always functional pfSense for remote clients with OpenVpn, I also use No-ip as a registry DNS ... how did you solve your problem?

Quote Originally Posted by maracaiber0 View Post
    Hi Brog

I did that and it didnt work.. So.. I created de no-ip account, entered all data and configured the router.My router has 4 public Wan Ip address.. Which of these Ips do ia have to use? whatever?

in the second part... The problem is.. i dont know how to configure in the forwading area.i dont know the parameters to configure it..

Thanks my friend..

Quote Originally Posted by maracaiber0 View Post
    Hi Brog

Thanks my friend..
    Hola.

Perdón, sé que el tema es viejo, pero tengo que instalar también un TP-LinkR470T+ como balanceador de carga entre dos proveedores (Claro y Fibertel) para tener un pfSense siempre funcional para clentes remotos con OpenVpn, también utilizo No-ip como registro de DNS ... como solucionaste tu problema ?

Hi.

Sorry, I know the theme is old, but I also have to install a TP-LinkR470T + as a load balancer between two providers (Claro and Fibertel) to have an always functional pfSense for remote clients with OpenVpn, I also use No-ip as a registry DNS ... how did you solve your problem?