Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

FW update for TL-WR1043ND to solve hang issue during high bandwidth

Region : Malaysia

Model : TL-WR1043ND

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 3.13.13

ISP : TM UNIFI

[Beta firmware] Solved TL-WR1043ND hang up with high-bandwith and WEB interface dies
    http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread....interface-dies

Refer the link above. Mine is facing the exact problem. TP LINK international released FW to solve the hang issue, But I need Malaysia version of firmware update which is UNIFi compatible. Please assist. Thanks.

Current FW version:
    3.13.13 Build 120605 Rel.38634n
    Hardware Version:
    WR1043ND v1 00000000

The router hang during high traffic, especially when watching online movie streaming.

Update#1: Noticed problem affected WIFI Devices. It seems OK with those connected by LAN. Could be WIFI issue instead of FW.?
    Last edited by liewss80; 03-25-2013 at 17:48. Reason: Update#1

Members
    Ethernet connection is stable ? wifi problem ? wifi drops ? Any phenomenon ?

I'm mostly on wifi devices. When it hang, sometime is completely down. Even LAN connected PC also can't access the router anymore (tplinklogin no response). But sometime is Wifi only (suspected interference, testing on different channels at the moment to see if there is any improvement). All this happen during heavy usage.

Members
    I think maybe that is a hardware problem, maybe the hardware is not powerful enough to handle high-bandwidth.
    Just like some android phones cannot handle so many processes at the same time or some powerful games.
    The same reason--the hardware is not powerful enough. Hope TP apply more powerful hardware for the future models...

Im currently facing the exact same problem. The router will hang and at times the admin page will not even load. I've tried updating to the latest firmware however due to the fact that I am in Malaysia using Unifi the latest firmware is not compatible with my ISP.

Firmware Version:
    3.13.13 Build 120605 Rel.38634n
    Hardware Version:
    WR1043ND v1 00000000
    ISP : TM UNIFI