+ Reply to Thread

Cool TL-R600VPN - Suggestions

Region : Australia

Model : TL-R600VPN

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

The TL-R600VPN is a great router I've been very impressed so far. I thought I would post some feature requests/suggestions:

1. Port Forwarding/Virtual Servers = Add a description field so we can see what service we are forwarding eg "Web Application", "RDP", "IP camera" etc
    2. Port Forwarding/Virtual Servers = Add a schedule so ports can be automatically forwarded or blocked at certain times eg Web Application port forwarded between 10:00am - 4:00pm
    3. Add SNMP Support so we can monitor the router externally
    4. Add a graph to the statistics page so we can easily see the current throughput of the router (ASUS routers have a very good traffic graph built in)
    5. Add ability to manually add DNS hosts (for local network)

Thanks guys - Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Rols001; 02-14-2013 at 23:22.

Members Kelly is on a distinguished road
    You should email tp-link guy to let them know your nice suggestion.

Good idea - I just emiled them via the contact form.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rols001 View Post
    Port Forwarding/Virtual Servers = Add a description field so we can see what service we are forwarding eg "Web Application", "RDP", "IP camera" etc
    That would be awesome. I have to maintain a little database list to keep all mine straight. Also a description field for DHCP reservations.

Sorry for bumping this old thread, but DNS hosts and virtual server description fields are sorely needed.

As other electronic email administrations, Hotmail is utilizing Do my Essay for me the HTTP convention for interfacing you to your letter box. In the event that you need to send and get Hotmail messages utilizing an email customer programming, at that point your product must help Hotmail HTTP access for your email account.