Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Cannot login in to 192.168.1.1

Region : Finland

Model : TL-MR3420

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : cannot login to check it out

ISP :

Cannot login in to 192.168.1.1 - I have even reset the router - yesterday it worked well - today not - i ahve not done any update.

g. Kari

How about cut off the power and let it have a rest for one night? What is more, the SYS LED light should flash a little bit. Expect the web-interface problem, can you get online with it?

I have to try htat but I cannot get to online since I cannot make probe changes to use my 3G netstick :-(

How about status of your local area connection, any IP address? You may try a different PC. System light on??

Problem is - I cannot log in to router as admin

Problem is I cannot log in to router as admin.

I try to log in to 192.168.1.1 to make changes to routers settings - but I can not do that.

g.Kari

Members
    Is your computer directly connected to the LAN port of the router with ethernet cable?

Yes.

Members
    Quote Originally Posted by wineman View Post
    Problem is I cannot log in to router as admin.

I try to log in to 192.168.1.1 to make changes to routers settings - but I can not do that.

g.Kari
    Do you mean you see the window asking for username and password but admin not working? In this case, to reset it is the best way. You may try power it off. Use a pin to press reset about 5 secs. At the same time, keep hold it about 10 seconds.
    If admin windows is not popping up, can you ping 192.168.1.1? Start---Search/Run---cmd---ping 192.168.1.1