Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member pumukybb is on a distinguished road

Connection 2 DECO to the same router ?? -- Conexion 2 DECO a un mismo roter??

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hola queria consultar si es posible conectar 2 DECO a los puertos LAN del mismo router, es decir, ahora tengo un DECO a un puerto LAN del router, y quiero saber si para poner el segundo DECO en lugar de enlazarlos por wifi entre ellos, puedo ponerlo en otro puerto LAN del router?, żo eso crea 2 DECO principales y por lo tanto 2 redes wifi distintas?.
    Gracias.

================================================== ================================================== ===================================

Hello I wanted to ask if it is possible to connect 2 DECO to the LAN ports of the same router, that is, I now have a DECO to a LAN port of the router, and I want to know if to put the second DECO instead of linking them via wifi between them, I can put it in another LAN port of the router ?, or that creates 2 main DECO and therefore 2 different wifi networks ?.
    Thank you.

Yes but you only want to run one router, preferably the Deco. Otherwise you run the Decos in AP (access Point) and lose some of its features. What is your original router? Thats important to know here.