+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Td-w9977 v1

Td-w9977 v1

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hi
    I am using this Device TD-W9977 (EU), with serial number 217B786000062 and P/N 1711502117
    Hardware version-v1
    Firmware version- 0.1.0 0.9.1 v006f.0 Build 161123 Rel.53386n.
    I am using it as a wirless router for a FTTH connection. Connection type is PPPoE. My problem is that the internet connection goes off after every 15 minutes and I have to connect it manually every time.
    The default max idle time is 15 minutes-this I have changed to '0' and the connection mode is 'always on'/connection on demand-but still it doesn't work. I have dropped a mail to support.in@tp-link.com awaiting their support.
    I have even had the optical converter replaced, I have tried replacing the firmware/rebooting/ hard reset, but nothing seems to work. The only thing I can do is to manually connect it after every 15 minutes. Please help.
    Thanks and regards.
    support.in@tp-link.comsupport.in@tp-link.com

Do you mean wired or wireless connection?
    It's already the latest firmware. If it's wireless connection, try to set a fixed wireless channel.
    If it's both wired and wireless connection, it's recommended to reset the router.
    Certainly, you can also refer to those completed tips from tp support in India.

Thanks for the mail. It is both for wired and wireless connection. I have tried resetting the router and have done it few times already. It doesn't work. And I waiting am for a definite reply from support.in@tp-link.com. Any more possibility? Like a beta firmware or firmware upgrade if it can be made available.
    Regards.