Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

HS100, HS110, HS200 firmware level? KRACK risk?

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Started Kasa 2.0 today and found that there was a firmware update for my switches - from 1.1.2 to 1.2.5.

The upgrade of the HS100, HS110, and HS200 was reported as successful. But now it's telling me that the HS110 *still* needs an upgrade to 1.2.5. Though it's status page says it is already on 1.2.5.

More disturbing, this page: https://www.tp-link.com/sa/faq-1970.html tells me to be safe from KRACK my HS200 should be at 1.5.2, and my 1.5.1.

What do I need to do to get the latest updates and to be safe from KRACK?

I'd like to know, too. Furthermore I am wondering why the warning message regarding KRACK has disappeared from the support jump page, while many models are still affected.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP_AutomationManager View Post
    Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Started Kasa 2.0 today and found that there was a firmware update for my switches - from 1.1.2 to 1.2.5.

The upgrade of the HS100, HS110, and HS200 was reported as successful. But now it's telling me that the HS110 *still* needs an upgrade to 1.2.5. Though it's status page says it is already on 1.2.5.

More disturbing, this page: https://www.tp-link.com/sa/faq-1970.html tells me to be safe from KRACK my HS200 should be at 1.5.2, and my 1.5.1.

What do I need to do to get the latest updates and to be safe from KRACK?

Ping - is there any more information about the firmware levels and when we should expect an update?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP_AutomationManager View Post
    Ping - is there any more information about the firmware levels and when we should expect an update?
    I'd be happy to hear from TP-Link, too. I have the same problem and the information give is quite misleading.