Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    IPSec VPN on two TL-R600VPN routers with DDNS

    Model :

    Hardware Version :

    Firmware Version :

    ISP : [/COLOR]

    Hello,

    Routers: TL-R600VPN
    Version: v3

    I'm trying to set up site-to-site IPSec VPN. I have followed steps included in tutorial, but connection is not established and I don't know how to find the reason. Here's my settings:

    Attachment 7192

    Attachment 7193
    Settings of second router looks the same, but for different addresses. I have set DDNS addresses for both routers and DDNS seems to be working, because domains redirects me to home page of WAN router.

    Unfortunately, I cannot establish IPSec connection. I tried to telnet domains and local IPs of VPN routers using ports 500 and 4500, without success. I have also tried to connect to router using PPTP and it works locally, but not via DDNS.

    What could went wrong? How can I check if configuration of router is correct? Could DDNS be the problem?

    Thanks in advance for any help!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by supermario View Post
    Model :

    Hardware Version :

    Firmware Version :

    ISP : [/COLOR]

    Hello,

    Routers: TL-R600VPN
    Version: v3

    I'm trying to set up site-to-site IPSec VPN. I have followed steps included in tutorial, but connection is not established and I don't know how to find the reason. Here's my settings:

    Attachment 7192

    Attachment 7193
    Settings of second router looks the same, but for different addresses. I have set DDNS addresses for both routers and DDNS seems to be working, because domains redirects me to home page of WAN router.

    Unfortunately, I cannot establish IPSec connection. I tried to telnet domains and local IPs of VPN routers using ports 500 and 4500, without success. I have also tried to connect to router using PPTP and it works locally, but not via DDNS.

    What could went wrong? How can I check if configuration of router is correct? Could DDNS be the problem?

    Thanks in advance for any help!
    What if set up IPsec Lan to Lan without DDNS? Did you refer to this FAQ: https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-380.html

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by fearthebeard View Post
    What if set up IPsec Lan to Lan without DDNS? Did you refer to this FAQ: https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-380.html
    Yes, I used configuration priovided by this tutorial. I tried to use DDNS because I have no static IPs, but I didn't try to use IP of my WAN. Is there a way to simulate Lan to Lan connection inside one of my private LANs?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by supermario View Post
    Yes, I used configuration priovided by this tutorial. I tried to use DDNS because I have no static IPs, but I didn't try to use IP of my WAN. Is there a way to simulate Lan to Lan connection inside one of my private LANs?
    Of course, you can even connect two VPN router's WAN port together with a cable and set static IP for each other. Then config the IPSec LAN to LAN VPN.

  5. #5
    like

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by supermario View Post
    Yes, I used configuration priovided by this tutorial. I tried to use DDNS because I have no static IPs, but I didn't try to use IP of my WAN. Is there a way to simulate Lan to Lan connection inside one of my private LANs?
    Me too
    đi nhật

  7. #7
    TNR Sky Park độc quyền phân phối to* đẹp nhất dự án TNR Goldmark City
    - Hỗ trợ vay 70% với lãi suất 0% trong vòng 18 tháng.
    - Chỉ cần có trong tay 580 triệu đã có cơ hội sở hữu căn hộ tại TNR Sky Park.
    - Chiết khấu lên đến 5% giá trị căn hộ.
    - Chuyến du lịch Singapore trị giá 30.000.000vnđ cho 50 khách đầu tiên.
    - Cơ hội bốc thăm trúng thưởng lên tới 2,5 tỷ cho 200 khách h*ng đầu tiên.


 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Copyright 1996-2018 TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.