Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

TL-ER5120 slow browsing, 1/10 download speed

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hello,

I have three WANs connected to my TL-ER5120. WAN1 fiber optic 100 Mbs, Second WAN 4LTE 54 Mbs and the WAN3 4 Lte 54.
    I have checked the load balance and then I check it out. Enabled Application Optimized Routing. Web browsing with different browsers is not that much difference, slowish speed. Now downloading is really bad. Max 2 Mbs .
    I connected one machine directly from the 100 Mbs modem and the download speed was up 12 Mbs !!!!!!!!
    So I can confirm the TL-ER5120 does slow down the internet feed where I show have throughput 200 Mbs.
    So, is the setting setting? what stupid setting am I doing?

Ahmed

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaIV View Post
    Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hello,

I have three WANs connected to my TL-ER5120. WAN1 fiber optic 100 Mbs, Second WAN 4LTE 54 Mbs and the WAN3 4 Lte 54.
    I have checked the load balance and then I check it out. Enabled Application Optimized Routing. Web browsing with different browsers is not that much difference, slowish speed. Now downloading is really bad. Max 2 Mbs .
    I connected one machine directly from the 100 Mbs modem and the download speed was up 12 Mbs !!!!!!!!
    So I can confirm the TL-ER5120 does slow down the internet feed where I show have throughput 200 Mbs.
    So, is the setting setting? what stupid setting am I doing?

Ahmed

I think you mention two different units: bit and Byte. When we talk about bandwidth, it refers to "bit" cause ISP usually tell us that. But when we download something like movie, it display download speed which is "Byte/s" unit. And remember 1 Byte= 8 bits. It's common science and people usually get confused about that. You should know this

Thanks feerhebeard for the correction about the bit. The speed is in the bit. I do stand correct though about TL-ER5120, it does choke internet feed and it does not realy combine the feed. I connected TP support, they were courteous, however, their suggestions did not help that much.

artikel bagus

I do not understand bokefpr?