Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Question EAP Controller Software User Management need Help please

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

i dowload the last verion of the controller software to manage a eap-115 access point in an test area. The wifi works fine. But the usermanagement is wrong. I create a new user @ wireless control -> portal -> edit portal settings -> "User Management" I dont know a another way to use this option. sorry ... I set all option right and klick apply. The new User is ready. In "Portal" editing "Authentication Type" i set "Local User" Redirection is unable. All required information are done and saved. works fine! Now i get my mobile device an switch to the new wifi and connect it. I give the key and my device is connected. wonderful... In the controller interface my device is displayed as a user. Without setting up the username and password.

Now i set up the username and password, my device is switch to guest. I can not switch it back. In need the right working user authentification for my new project. Whan can i do...? I think itīs a problem in the user management. I hope somebody can help me. Some screens are atached.

Thank you

Name:  1000.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  65.2 KBName:  1001.jpg
Size:  74.2 KBName:  1002.jpg
Size:  71.4 KBName:  1003.jpg
Size:  51.3 KBName:  1004.jpg
Size:  88.4 KB