Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member mathias.reynvoet is on a distinguished road

POE at IP camera NC450

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

I bought a camera NC450 of TP-link. The camera works fine but now i want to use POE.

I have a POE switch with 4 POE (802.3af) ports. I connect my IP camera but he don't starts up.

Is this normal? Works the camera only with the passive poe injector?

Thanks for the help

I really want to know this as well!! Searched through the web without an answer so far. I have a Linksys switch with POE+ and POE. But the camera won't work.

I'm also very interested if the POE works with a switch directely. Or do we need to use the POE injector adapter??

I also want to know this!!

Hi there all TP-Link users out there.
    I also want to know the answer to that question. Do we need to use the poe injector? Or is a POE switch good enough?

Thanks all

Sorry for my thread spamming behaviour. But I thought somethong went wrong every time. I could have save myself the frustration and everything. By reading the message.......😋😁😁😁

Absolutely no one here.....or what

Super bump
    Worst forum ever?????

NC450 is a non-PoE device. If you want to power it up via Ethernet connection to a PoE switch, you need a PoE splitter. https://static.tp-link.com/710650685...150S10R_IG.pdf

Thank you for an answer. Next time I Will do my homework better.

Junior Member genio720 is on a distinguished road

The manual says other thing and my camera works fine using the poe injector included, but does not work when i connect it directly to a poe switch
    Name:  IMG_0277.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  80.6 KB

NC450 is a non-PoE device. Which cannot work directly with POE switch , so need the POE injector