Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Monitoring EAP330

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hello,

I need monitoring my eap330 by Zabbix and i use snmp protocol, but i don't find templates to this model.

Ps: I'm trying to make my template using the iod, but i don't find the code.

Command: snmpwalk -v2c -c public IP
    i looked all iod, but don't find the iod manager of clientes connecteds in my SSID

As I know, eap330 doesn't support private MIB, only supports public MIB (MIB II)
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasOliveira View Post
    Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hello,

I need monitoring my eap330 by Zabbix and i use snmp protocol, but i don't find templates to this model.

Ps: I'm trying to make my template using the iod, but i don't find the code.

Command: snmpwalk -v2c -c public IP
    i looked all iod, but don't find the iod manager of clientes connecteds in my SSID

Hello, smos.

I do not find an oid definition, would you know to inform me the oid definition?

Thx,

Hello, smos.

I do not find an oid definition, would you know to inform me the oid definition?

Thx,

Quote Originally Posted by smos View Post
    As I know, eap330 doesn't support private MIB, only supports public MIB (MIB II)

Hello, smos.

Thx,
    Quote Originally Posted by smos View Post

Hello, smos

Thx,

Hello, Smos.

Thx,

Which information of EAP330 do you want to moniter?
    As I know, EAP330 just support public MIB (such as Mac address, IP address of EAP330), you can't find much information from it.

I need monitore the number of users connected (i have two SSID and need monitor separate , 1 - AC and 1 - N) and the traffic in this SSIDs

Members R1D2 is on a distinguished road
    Not sure wether TP-Link means user client count with client count, but you could try:
    iso(1).org(3).dod(6).internet(1).private(4).enterp rises(1).tplink(11863).ap(10).eap(1).clientStatis( 1).clientCount(1);

See also: http://static.tp-link.com/EAP_Private_Mibs_1.0.zip

Hello, R1D2.

I go try use the private Mib, but the oid iso(1).org(3).dod(6).internet(1).private(4).enterp rises(1).tplink(11863).ap(10).eap(1).clientStatis( 1).clientCount(1); don't work.

But the user
    smos say in the first post "eap330 doesn't support private MIB, only supports public MIB (MIB II)".

Members R1D2 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasOliveira View Post
    I go try use the private Mib, but the oid iso(1).org(3).dod(6).internet(1).private(4).enterp rises(1).tplink(11863).ap(10).eap(1).clientStatis( 1).clientCount(1); don't work.
    Try "enterprises(1)" instead of "enterp rises(1)". Unfortunately, there is not much documentation available from TP-Link, so we can only guess and try to find out for ourself. If correcting the typo doesn't work, you might want to open a ticket with TP-Link tech support.