Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

VR2800 4G mode by using M7350

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hi,

I am using Archer VR2800 and have tried 3G/4G modem router mode by using M7350 but it didn't recognize M7350. It says it is not compatible with M7350.

Is there any way to use VR2800 as a 3G/4G modem router by using M7350?

The micro usb port on M7350 can only provide internet from windows computers.
    You need to buy a 3G/4G dongle in the compatibility list.
    http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/3g...rcher%20VR2800

Quote Originally Posted by Enson Loo View Post
    The micro usb port on M7350 can only provide internet from windows computers.
    You need to buy a 3G/4G dongle in the compatibility list.
    http://www.tp-link.com/en/support/3g...=Archer VR2800
    omg.. really? I haven't thought about that.. thank you very much.. you saved me from a big trouble..

I think tp-link should release a new firmware for this.. it should be easy to use as a 4g modem router not just for vr2800 but also for every 3g/4g modem router.

The VR2800 is modem router by default. There are many 3G/4G dongle, not easy to make every dongle compatible with it.

The VR2800 is modem router by default. There are many 3G/4G dongle, not easy to make every dongle compatible with it.
    they both are tp-link.. so they should be compatible with each other at he beginning..

M7350 is not designed to be a USB device...
    But you can send a feedback to TP-Link support to see whether they can add this feature.

M7350 is not designed to be a USB device...
    But you can send a feedback to TP-Link support to see whether they can add this feature.
    why not? I can connect M7350 to a laptop / computer via usb .. so it has capability to be a USB device..
    I don't understand why you think this is an impossible situation..
    M7350 and VR2800 have hardware capabilities for this..
    So there should be a way to connect M7350 to VR2800.. this is not impossible..