Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Difference between t2500g-10ts and tl-sg3210

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hi everyone!,
    Does everyone knows any difference between the model T2500G-10TS and TL-SG3210?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jugori View Post
    Hi everyone!,
    Does everyone knows any difference between the model T2500G-10TS and TL-SG3210?
    Thanks.
    The relationship between them is substitute. From the hardware and software, the T2500G-10TS is better than TL-SG3210. I suggest you choose T2500G-10TS.

Thanks TPTHZ, for the information, but you can explain a little more, the improves maked in the hardware and software, because I'm reading the technical pdf of the devices to search the improves but without lucky, because i don't find anything.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jugori View Post
    Thanks TPTHZ, for the information, but you can explain a little more, the improves maked in the hardware and software, because I'm reading the technical pdf of the devices to search the improves but without lucky, because i don't find anything.
    Thanks.
    For example, T2500G-10TS supports PPPOE-Ciruit ID and L2PT, but TL-SG3210 do not support. T2500G-10TS use the new VI, but TL-SG3210 still using the old VI. In my opinion, if we meet same issue in these two switchs, tp-link will solve the issue in T2500G-10TS firstly