Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Angry TP Link MR6400=NO VOIP

Model : TL-MR6400

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : 1.0.12 Build 160322 Rel.33912n

ISP : Vodafone Italia[/COLOR]

hi,
    sorry for my englishIn november 2016 i bought on Amazon the fantastic TPLINK-MR6400 V.1. But i have a problem. I cannot use VoiP with Zoiper account via WiFi. I cannot hear other person, but other person hear my voice.
    I have been disabled Firewall, Sip Alg and forwarding port 5060 and 5062, all protocol. On my smartphone i have enabled stun server.

With mobile data and another router with a same Sim Vodafone the voip it is ok.

Please, help me o i have to change my TPLINK MR6400 with another router.

Please, help me!

suggest to contact tp-link support team on support@tp-link.com, they seem to have a beta firmware for the VOIP

Thank you for your reply

I have been installed the beta firmware but now router can'r reader the sim and i cannot surf on internet! Please help me!

Unfortunately i cannot reset my router (not via 192.168 not via reset botton). Could anyone help me? The

How about downgrade to the previous firmware?

It isn't possible to come back.
    Amazon changes me the router with a v2 but the situation don't change. I enable the dmz but it is the same

Hi MilanFan, you can upgrade the firmware first.
    Contact tp-link support it this can't solve the issue. Perhaps they meet this same issue before.

Italian support told me that they cannot help me

poor service. As far as I know, TP-Link also have global support team . Their email address is support@tp-link.com. You may take a chance.

Don't exist any firmware for V2. Incredible.

I have been resolved via international support!

Junior Member suatulanhhongphuc is on a distinguished road
    Dịch vụ Tp-link rất tốt. Tôi đă sử dụng dịch vụ thấy rất hài ḷng về chất lượng cũng như giá cả hợp lư
    Công ty điện lạnh Hồng Phúc cung cấp dịch vụ sửa chữa tủ lạnh tại nhà và cơ quan Uy Tín, Linh Kiện Chính Hăng, Bảo Hành Dài Dài. Chúng tôi chuyên sửa chữa tủ lạnh các loại như: PANASONIC, http://dienlanhhongphuc.vn/sua-tu-lanh-toshiba/ , SANYO, LG, SHARP, ELECTROLUX, HITACHI, ... Với đội ngũ kỹ thuật cùng kỹ sư many experiments in the refrigerator tủ lạnh năm. Weź cam kết cho khách hàng dịch vụ http://dienlanhhongphuc.vn/sua-tu-lanh-tai-nha/ tốt nhất.

Junior Member mky is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by MilanFan View Post
    I have been resolved via international support!
    Hi!
    Can you write how did you solve the problem with VoIP?

Regards,
    Marek

Agree with mky.

Could you please share how to solve the problem with VOIP on V2? That seems a hard work because it refer to the SIP protocol

Thanks