Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Archer MR200 - Envisalink Device

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hi, I just purchased a TP-Link Archer MR200 router to replace my flaky Huawei Bxxxx router. I'm having an issue with a device called Envisalink 3 from www.eyez-on.com. It's an alarm panel monitor utility that supply events from the alarm panel. It's supposed to be (and always was) plug and play but since the installation of the MR200 the device no longer sends out alerts. It does not require ports to be unlocked or forwarded. They recommend that the EVL3 device be asigned via DHCP as some routers will block it if not, I have tried that but still the same issue.

Is someone familiar with this device or know what setting may be blocking it?

Thanks.

if you use the 4G connection, suggest to check the WAN IP on the MR200 is a public IP address or not.If it is not a public IP address, better contact with ISP , request for a public IP address

Quote Originally Posted by Shield101 View Post
    if you use the 4G connection, suggest to check the WAN IP on the MR200 is a public IP address or not.If it is not a public IP address, better contact with ISP , request for a public IP address
    Is it a "Static public IP" that you are referring to? The envisalink doesn't need one, it acts like a ddns or no IP account. The devise worked fine for 4 years in my Huawei router.

Archer MR200

You can check whether the security level in Archer MR200 has limited some functions.

Just got confirmation today from TP-Link support that it is infact an issue with an old version of Linux used on these routers. A fw upgrade will be required but they have no eta.

I see ~

This is an old issue with TP link routers, It doesn't seem as they are interested in fixing the issue either. ie. If you plan on buying a TP-Link router - DON'T