Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by dstlny View Post
    Could you link me to that driver? The latest one (the one which claims performance improvements etc.) on the T9E's page is version 7.35.317.1
    Mine started working again with 7.35.317.1

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dstlny View Post
    Could you link me to that driver? The latest one (the one which claims performance improvements etc.) on the T9E's page is version 7.35.317.1
    Have a look in www.station-drivers.com for "broadcom_wlan_7.35.338.0." or "Broadcom BCM-43xx Wireless Lan Drivers Version 7.35.338.0 WHQL". I'm not sure its the best.

Last edited by poinpoin; 01-08-2018 at 16:24.

Junior Member ctyxkld2018 is on a distinguished road
    I ran into this issue too. I fixed it with this process:
    1. Uninstall the device from device manger.
    2. Shut down the PC
    3. Physically removing it from the pci-e slot.
    Cty xuat khau lao dong dai loan15 năm kinh nghiệm.Trung tâm xkld 5 năm liên tiếp xếp hạng cao trong bảng xếp hạng các doanh nghiệp XKLĐ Việt Nam.30 đơn hàng cập nhập 1 ngày. Cam kết lao động bay trong 1 tháng .Cam kết uy tín trung thực chi phí đi xuất khẩu đài loan các thông tin cung cấp cho người lao động .

Junior Member ctyxkld2018 is on a distinguished road

Thank you!

I ran into this issue too. I fixed it with this process:
    1. Uninstall the device from device manger.
    2. Shut down the PC
    3. Physically removing it from the pci-e slot.
    4. Starting the computer and shutting down again
    Cty xuat khau lao dong dai loan15 năm kinh nghiệm.Trung tâm xkld 5 năm liên tiếp xếp hạng cao trong bảng xếp hạng các doanh nghiệp XKLĐ Việt Nam.30 đơn hàng cập nhập 1 ngày. Cam kết lao động bay trong 1 tháng .Cam kết uy tín trung thực chi phí đi xuất khẩu đài loan các thông tin cung cấp cho người lao động .

Junior Member hitekcomputing is on a distinguished road
    I just had the same problem with a T6E I bought tonight. Win 10 x64 1709. Would not see 5g. Called their tech support and he gave me a link to their most current drivers, which are still in BETA. But this is supposed to be the most current version.

http://support.tp-link.com/f/8813732dcd/?dl=1

Y
    ou will need to turn off driver signing to install them. See this if you don't know how.

https://windowsreport.com/driver-sig...nt-windows-10/

I have this connected to a Netgear Orbi Wifi system with ATT Uverse fiber with a 1gb connection. After installing this card in a workstation it was seeing 566Mbps down and 434 Mbs up on speedtest.verizon.net.

Great card with the right drivers. It was a bit of a PITA to get to work initially because of the driver issue. Once had the right drivers, BAM! Bandwidth like a raped ape!