Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Rotated plug of AV2000 TL-PA9020P (Australia)

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Does the TL-PA9020P come in a variant where it does into Australian power outlets "upside down"? The outlet I want to use does not have enough clearance at the bottom and Australian plugs are not symmetric (see example photo below). The only way I can currently plug the adapter in, is such that it extends to the bottom. Is there either a version of the TL-PA9020P with a rotated plug or can a rotated plug be retrofitted somehow?

Thanks!
    Soeren

Name:  aussie_socket.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  4.1 KB

The plug can't be rotated. You may check the overview page:http://www.tp-link.com.au/products/d....html#overview

The new versions of the 7000 series are pointing upwards from the connector:

http://www.tp-link.com.au/products/d...7010P-KIT.html

Junior Member nhaxinh215 is on a distinguished road
    The plug can't be rotated
    công ty nha xinh chuyên tư vấn thiết kế biet thu co dien và các mẫu nha pho dep theo phong cách riêng

Junior Member nhaxinh215 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by sbalko View Post
    Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Does the TL-PA9020P come in a variant where it does into Australian power outlets "upside down"? The outlet I want to use does not have enough clearance at the bottom and Australian plugs are not symmetric (see example photo below). The only way I can currently plug the adapter in, is such that it extends to the bottom. Is there either a version of the TL-PA9020P with a rotated plug or can a rotated plug be retrofitted somehow?

Thanks!
    Soeren

Attachment 6181
    công ty nha xinh chuyên tư vấn thiết kế biet thu co dien và các mẫu nha pho dep theo phong cách riêng

Quote Originally Posted by nhaxinh215 View Post
    Yeah, that's unfortunate and somehow shortsighted. TP-Link should sell a version with the plug upside-down.

It should be relatively easy to remove a wall socket and rotate that! As your Aussie cables appear to come out of the centre of the plug rather than the bottom, that shouldn't have any disadvantages?