Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member Giesse is on a distinguished road

ScreenConnect unusably slow through Deco router

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

I have just installed a set of Deco M5 routers.

I use ScreenConnect for remote support, and this has been working perfectly well until now, using an Archer D5 router. No configuration needed - uPnP did the trick.

Now, with the Deco, it doesn't work. The Deco is supposed to support uPnP, but it seems it didn't work. Not a problem, I just manually port-forwarded the required ports. Which got it working... but I'm getting data throughput of about 3kB/sec. Not good at all.

I thought it might be something to do with the antivirus, so I've disabled it, although it still has a few things in the log about blocking phishing attacks AFTER disabling the antivirus... hmmm....

So the port-forwarding IS working, but my throughput is terrible. But if I use anything else, my speed is just fine. Even TeamViewer works perfectly. My ScreenConnect, however, is self-hosted. Not sure if that makes a difference. But I need to get it working ASAP.

I've contacted TP-Link support and currently waiting for a reply... but I'm out of ideas otherwise...

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Not sure what's happening. Guess you can wait their reply and share to the forum~