Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Need help with a TP-SG108E switch

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hi, I have a problem with a brandnew (it was delivered today) TL-SG108E V3 switch. At the monent that I connect the TL-SG108E V3 switch to the first port of my Belgium Telenet cable router the internet and the whole network slows down and becomes unusable.
    At the monent that I connect the TL-SG108E V3 switch anywhere on a walloulet port in to my network (witch has no problems) with a patchcable from the walloutlet port tot the first port of the TL-SG108E V3 switch the whole network slows down and becomes unusable.
    Any help to get the switch working is verry welcome

Members TPTHZ is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by petgil View Post
    Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hi, I have a problem with a brandnew (it was delivered today) TL-SG108E V3 switch. At the monent that I connect the TL-SG108E V3 switch to the first port of my Belgium Telenet cable router the internet and the whole network slows down and becomes unusable.
    At the monent that I connect the TL-SG108E V3 switch anywhere on a walloulet port in to my network (witch has no problems) with a patchcable from the walloutlet port tot the first port of the TL-SG108E V3 switch the whole network slows down and becomes unusable.
    Any help to get the switch working is verry welcome
    Please change the IP address of TL-SG108E firstly, maybe there are ip conflict in your network. The Network device should be configured different management ip address.

Thank You TPTHZ. I already figured that out myself. It was indeed the IP adress.
    So problem solved and tread may be closed