Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

SOLVED Outdoor EAP110 and ip camera ports.

Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : [/COLOR]I am getting ready to purchase a outdoor EAP110 and use it to wirelessly bridge a 70 meter gap between my wireless outdoor ip camera and my indoor router. The EAP110 uses http port 8088 I believe, and my camera uses 8001. My question is do they both have to be on the same port in order to access the camera from the internet? I could forward both ports on the router if necessary. ThanksMike
    Last edited by Mike 1948; 10-04-2017 at 13:43.

SOLVED. Outdoor EAP110 and ip camera

Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : [/COLOR]Another rookie question here. I have a wireless outdoor ip camera that i woold like to access externally from the web. I thought I could wirelessly sync up to a outdoor EAP110 to bridge the 70 meter distance from the camera and AP to the indoor router. Can this be done with a EAP110 or do I need a CPE type? I have read that the 110 cannot sync up to a webcam. Any help would be great.ThanksMike

SOLVED: I talked to Tech support and they advised there should be no problem syncing up to a wireless ip camera.
    Last edited by Mike 1948; 10-04-2017 at 13:50.

Tech support told me it wont be a problem.

Tech support advised the ports have to be different to function.