Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Question TL-SG1016DE - No WebUI - IE/FF and Chrome display only blank window

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hi,

I added my TL-SG1016DE to my network and initially configured it with the Smart configuration utillity. After that I tried to get access to the WebUI but I only recieve a 'White Page'. Regardless which browser I use its always white.
    But there is HTML code when checking it.

Anyone else got this problem? How to access the WebUI?

kind regards,
    delta544

Hey\ dude :-)

whats ur hardware and firmware version for TL-SG1016DE? Suggest to try to ping interface IP of 1016DE at first. When u could ping successfully, try to open web UI. If cannot, I think u can uninstall the firewall software instead of disabling such as Bitdefender and so on. Then try to open web UI again. If still fail, finally I guess u can try using another PC to manage.

Hi Fearthebeard,

so, basically it is the latest version V3 and the latest firmware from May this year.
    As mentioned:
    The browser opens a webpage but it is empty. If you check the SourceCode of the Webpage it shows HTML code. But it is always empty regardless which browser I use. Smart configuration utility and AngryIP scanner proof that the switch is at the IP which has been configured.

There is an AV solution from Bitdefender on my Computer, but I tried to open it on a Android tablett and still empty page. There is no AV on the tablett.

Any other ideas?

kind regards,
    delta544
    Last edited by delta544; 09-18-2017 at 10:44.

Members R1D2 is on a distinguished road
    1. Do a factory reset on the switch.
    2. Set your PC to the subnet 192.168.0.0 (e.g. set fixed IP 192.168.0.20).
    3. Start a browser (Firefox, Chrome, Opera). Clear the browser's cache.
    4. Load the web UI by addressing http://192.168.0.1/

Make sure Javascript is enabled for the site if you use Noscript or similar.
    See Chapter 5 (page 19ff) in the IG: http://static.tp-link.com/7106507230...6PE(UN)_IG.pdf

I have TL-SG105E and had similar phenomenon with you before. later I found the problem had something to do with Bitdefender. I could open web UI as soon as i uninstalled Bitdefender. So I doubt your problem is the same as mine. give it a try