Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Question TL-SG1016DE - No WebUI - IE/FF and Chrome display only blank window

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hi,

today I connected my TL-SG1016DE to my network. I used the SmartConfig tool to do the inital configuration for IP. So, the switch is now within my Computers network but when trying to open the WebUI it only displays a white page. Tried on 3 different browsers (IE,FF and Chrome).

Apparently there is a website because this 'white Page' has quite a lot of HTML code but itīs not displayed correctly.
    The switch does have the latest available FW from May this year.

Any Ideas why the webpage is blank??

kind regards,
    delta544

Hey\ dude :-)

whats ur hardware and firmware version for TL-SG1016DE? Suggest to try to ping interface IP of 1016DE at first. When u could ping successfully, try to open web UI. If cannot, I think u can uninstall the firewall software instead of disabling such as Bitdefender and so on. Then try to open web UI again. If still fail, finally I guess u can try using another PC to manage.

Members Panda is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by delta544 View Post
    Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hi,

today I connected my TL-SG1016DE to my network. I used the SmartConfig tool to do the inital configuration for IP. So, the switch is now within my Computers network but when trying to open the WebUI it only displays a white page. Tried on 3 different browsers (IE,FF and Chrome).

Apparently there is a website because this 'white Page' has quite a lot of HTML code but itīs not displayed correctly.
    The switch does have the latest available FW from May this year.

Any Ideas why the webpage is blank??

kind regards,
    delta544
    Did you use the VMWare Workstation? Maybe it has some problem when you set the NIC as NAT mode.

Junior Member Nurma is on a distinguished road
    Hello,

i have the same Problem with a new TL-SG108Ev3

No WebIF. The Management Software under Windows works normally. Since i'm not using Windows that often i would like to have the WebIF working.

Firmware is up to date. The HTML inside the "blank" Webpage starts with:

TD width=1></TD></TR>",s+="<TR height=1><TD colspan=2></TD><TD bgColor="+l+"></TD>

Hope somebody can help.

I have TL-SG105E and had similar phenomenon with you before. later I found the problem had something to do with Bitdefender. I could open web UI as soon as i uninstalled Bitdefender. So I doubt your problem is the same as mine. give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by Nurma View Post
    Hello,

i have the same Problem with a new TL-SG108Ev3

No WebIF. The Management Software under Windows works normally. Since i'm not using Windows that often i would like to have the WebIF working.

Firmware is up to date. The HTML inside the "blank" Webpage starts with:

TD width=1></TD></TR>",s+="<TR height=1><TD colspan=2></TD><TD bgColor="+l+"></TD>

Hope somebody can help.