Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Cool Uptime of CPE 510 - Impressive!

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

I setup and managed one of the early CPE510 AP setups for some time now and am so impressed with the uptime I thought I'd post a screenshot on here. No degradation of signal or quality - even though we've got the great British weather to cope with! Can't help but recommend these to clients on a regular basis for any outdoor range connections, they do what they're supposed to and they do it SO well.

Name:  tplink.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  106.9 KB

I'll probably be rerouting the cabling on this particular setup soon so uptime might be reset - So tempted to just leave it and see how high we can go. I've not tested the CPE520 over here yet due to availability in the UK.

Anyone else got a higher score?

Steve
    Northumberland IT Computer Services

Members R1D2 is on a distinguished road
    Great! Have similar uptime for a WBS210 at customer's side with 517 days "only".

The Pharos devices really rock (but your screenshot shows a WA7210, which are also very stable)!
    Last edited by R1D2; 09-14-2017 at 18:27.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by R1D2 View Post
    Great! Have similar uptime for a WBS210 at customer's side with 517 days "only".

The Pharos devices really rock (but your screenshot shows a WA7210, which are also very stable)!
    Well spotted! It was late, I posted the wrong image... BUT... Even better.. Here's the 510 tonight:

Name:  510.png
Views: 0
Size:  125.6 KB

And this one isn't even on a UPS!

Steve
    Northumberland IT Computer Services