Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

M7650 Mifii - on EE in the UK

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

I can't connect to the APN on EE the UK's biggest network - any advice or informaiton to resolve this would be very helpful.

The APN is provided by EE as well as other info such as authentication type, username and password. You should contact EE to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Enson Loo View Post
    The APN is provided by EE as well as other info such as authentication type, username and password. You should contact EE to get it.
    I have all that info but it still doesn't work, EE are suggesting it is a problem with the compatibility of the device and there network. Bearing in mind they are by far the largest UK largest network that isn't good for tp-link as people will buy other devices. I am have a 12 month data contract so I can't simply swap network providers. Is there anything TP-link can do?

compatibility problem, you need to check the network type and band they supported, not so sure about the SIM card of EE, but you can check that of tplink here: http://uk.tp-link.com/products/details/cat-4692_M7650.html#specifications