+ Reply to Thread

Smart Plug HS-110 Away Mode

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hi,

just purchased an HS-110 Smart Plug
    Now I try to set the Away Mode for the Plug, but I cannot START the action, whenever I press the START Button the color fades a bit to grey but is still set to START and not to STOP (when activated)

Any hints ?

Does it show away mode is enabled? There is no Stop button like this FAQ displays? http://www.tp-link.com/faq-947.html

Quote Originally Posted by Anton L.Z. View Post
    Does it show away mode is enabled? There is no Stop button like this FAQ displays? http://www.tp-link.com/faq-947.html
    Pls. have a closer look to the bottom line (and the appearance of the side itself.When not activated there is a slider to set the times and the bottom line shows START, when activated the side shows the two time-settings and the bottom line switched to STOPIn my app I see only the first one and the app will not switch to the second screen (times and STOP at the bottom), my app stays at the first screen forever.

Junior Member dmctexas is on a distinguished road
    Simineon, did you ever figure this out? I'm having the exact same problem and tech support couldn't help (sure they thought I was nuts!) All other scheduling functions work, but the Away mode doesn't do anything when I press START. I does flash a little bit but that's it (fades like you describe). I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and deleted the device and reinstalled it. Nothing is helping.

Having same issue with HS105 w/latest iPad Mini under iOS 11.1.2 and currently in discussion with tech support.