Welcome to TP-LINK Tech Support Forum
+ Reply to Thread

TL-PS310U disappears from network after a while [SOLVED]

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP : [/COLOR]

Hi,

i am using the "print server" TL-PS310U with a Brother DCP-7030.

If i disconnect the power cord and connect it again all works fine.
    But the next day the TL-PS310U disappears from my network and i have to disconnect and connect it from power again. The reset button does not work what is weird too. This is really annoying.

Anybody any suggestion what is wrong with my device ?
    Last edited by commanderz; 12-11-2017 at 10:17.

If you can ping the print server at when it disappeared? Test in this way(without the router): PC>>>PS>>>Printer, to check if it works stably.
    Then I found someting about resetting the PS http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-236.html

It vanishs

Can't ping it, it is not visible in my router. It vanishes. Non exisinting. Dead.

same problem here, device is not visible until restart (power off and on again) after a while it will disappear again. Resetting the device to factory defaults did not help.

What's the hardware version of your PS310U?

Ver. 2.1

btw, that support forum is a PITA with its moderation rules...

meanwhile i have set it up to be used as a printserver and it still disappears. Did that because the FAQ mentioned something quite similar in connection with the usb harddrive filecopy.

I have a firmware for TL-PS310U.
    Have a try? http://support.tp-link.com/f/d9a1031c9d/?dl=1

Just flashed the firmware, will report back later or tomorrow. Btw, the option to update the firmware from the management tool is not working, had tu use the web nterface.
    Last edited by FadeFX; 11-29-2017 at 11:57.

problem solved, thanx @shield101

Лечение наркозависимости

Избавление от зависимости нужно начать с осознания проблемы. Не стоит убегать от своей болезни, надо действовать решительно, признать, что проблема есть и для ее решения требуется длительное лечение! Реабилитационный центр Refresh Рефреш построен на основе мировых стандартов и норм. Но строгие рамки не становятся преградой для того, чтобы делать место уютным и максимально комфортным для его пациентов. Зависимым людям от наркотиков или алкоголя во время лечения очень важно избегать стрессов. Для этого Мы создали им благоприятные условия, в которых каждый чувствует умиротворение и вдохновение на позитивные результаты лечения. Избавление от наркотиков Как лечить наркоманию Наркомания Алкоголизм Лечение алкоголизма Лечение метадоновой зависимости

Sorry for this late message but i had to solve the problem fast and long time there was no solution in the sky. I have just returned my device and replaced it with a raspbery pi as a print server and it works great.
    But perhaps i will give it a go with that firmware later.