Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
TP-LINK welcomes you to the TP-LINK Tech Support Forum! Registration to the TP-LINK Tech Support Forum and its usage is free! To provide a quality environment which promotes shared cooperation, we insist that you abide by the below rules and policies.
1. Search the Forum first. Although every experience is unique, the Forum contains cumulative knowledge from folks who may have already experienced what you may be seeing.
2. All messages express the personal views of the author and not of TP-LINK!
3. Behave with civility and mutual respect - flaming or name calling will NOT be tolerated.
4. Any message containing the following will be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator.
- Off-Topic posting
- Thread hi-jacking
- Cussing or other profanity
- Discussion or suggestions involving illegal activities
- Linking or posting of pornographic material
- Linking or posting of advertising, promotions, contest materials that are Non-TP-LINK provided
5. Do not falsely represent yourself by impersonating other people.
6. Threads incorrectly posted and placed may be moved or locked. Post to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented.
7. Observe all Federal/State/Local laws pertaining to copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and/or insider information.
8. You must respect forum MODERATORS and ADMINISTRATORS and are bound to follow their directions and instructions.
9. When a message is placed in any TP-LINK forum system, you are granting a soft license to the site to use it.
Violation of aforementioned rules and policies may result in the temporary suspension of privileges, loss of posting privileges, and/or revocation of TP-LINK Customer Forum account.
Forums and threads may be frequently reviewed by Moderators and Administrators for violation of TP-LINK Tech Support Forum rules and policies. Such messages deemed in violation will be removed without notice or explanation.
All messages posted in the TP-LINK Tech Support Forum become property of TP-LINK. TP-LINK reserves the right to use this material without further notification or explanation to the author.
TP-LINK takes no responsibility for and does not in any way warrant the accuracy of the content of any of the messages posted in the TP-LINK Tech Support Forum or of the authenticity of its authors. You expressly agree that TP-LINK and its representatives will not be held liable for the result of the usage of any information provided in the TP-LINK Tech Support Forum by you. TP-LINK and its representatives disclaim all liability resulting from the use of the posted information.
All opinions and views expressed in any forum are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of TP-LINK or its representatives.
TP-LINK reserves the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without warning or notice.
It is the responsibility of the forum member to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions in TP-LINK Tech Support Forum rules before making any posts to the forum.
By accessing, reviewing or posting to the TP-LINK Tech Support Forum, you agree to abide by the above rules and terms.